Become a Member of Our Motorcycle Club
Own a registered motorcycle capable of highway speeds.
Be 21 years of age or older.
Be one or all of the following:
- Current or former military or law enforcement officer.
- Member of a profession (lawyer, nurse, business person, etc...).
- An all-around, generally good person who wants to be part of something special.
- Have or gain knowledge of the Buffalo Soldiers.
- Actively participate as a club member.
- Pay monthly dues.
- Be recommended by an active member.
- Complete a prospect or probationary period.
Motorcycle not required.
A member's immediate family or significant other (others may be recommended by a member).
Same level of commitment as required of regular members, including payment of dues.
Complete a prospect or probationary period.